Eight-Week Music Program for 0-2 Year Olds and Parents/Caregivers
The path to successful academic, musical, and artistic talent begins now. Welcome to Baby Rocks!, a program that you’ll enjoy just as much as your little one.
You (or caregiver) and your baby/young toddler will love the following activities:
– Singing, learning, and moving along to some of the best new and well-known children’s songs
– Songs designed to enhance vocabulary and simple skills, such as math
– Learning music rhythms and playing them on kid’s percussion instruments
– Playing music-themed games aimed at learning music skills and coordination
– Walking, crawling on an FAO Schwartz-style large floor keyboard
Baby Rocks helps foster exceptional growth, not only in the areas of musical appreciation and ability, but also in vocabulary and basic skills necessary for pre-school and school.
Sessions are held weekly for 45 minutes each and last eight weeks. For schedule and signing up, please see info below.
To Sign Up:
You must pay by check, Chase QuickPay, or credit card (with PayPal) in advance
- To pay by check, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive mailing address and info.
- To pay by Chase QuickPay – note: you do NOT need a Chase bank account – sign up online at https://chaseonline.chase.com/public/enroll/chasenet/personalinfo.aspx (or simply sign on to an existing Chase bank account or QuickPay account) – Send money to the email@example.com email address. Also, send us an email to let us know your names and information.
- To pay by credit card, use the PayPal button below. Sign in using your existing PayPal email and password – or create a new account.
- If you have any problems or questions regarding payment or sign up, please use the contact page to let us know.
Toddler Rocks Frequently Asked Questions:
Will the class material help my student better understand piano or other music lessons in the future?
Yes, all of the concepts, such as music notes and rhythms, immediately translate to the piano and other instruments/voice.
My child is outside the 3-4 year old range. Can they still come?
Yes, older children are welcome to sign up. Simply be aware that older children may grasp concepts faster than the group and may desire additional instruction (which is offered in piano lessons or other classes).
Can siblings sign up as well?
Yes, there are discounts for siblings. Contact us for more information on discounts.
What if I have other questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-291-7735.