Monthly Music Program for 2-4 Year Olds and Parents/Caregivers
Are you ready for a super-fun explosion of musical activities designed to excite and inspire your toddler?
You (or caregiver) and your toddler will love the following activities:
– Singing, learning, and moving along to some of the best new and well-known children’s songs
– Playing real songs on a class set of xylophones
– Learning music notes and rhythms and playing them on kid’s percussion instruments
– Playing music and dance themed games aimed at learning music skills and coordination
– Playing on an FAO Schwartz-style large floor keyboard
– New and Exciting Songs and Activities Each Class Period
Toddler Rocks helps foster exceptional growth, not only in the areas of musical appreciation and ability, but also in English, reading, and math skills.
Single Class: $12.00
Pick Two Classes: $11.00 each
Pick Three or Four Classes: $10.00 each
Payment due 7 days prior to first selected class
*Cost includes one child plus parent(s)
Private Residence in Oak Park, MI, North of 10 Mile and West of Coolidge (sign up or email for address). NOTE: If there is a high number of participants, class will be moved to a larger location within 5 miles of the 10 Mile and Coolidge intersection in Oak Park, MI. Participants will be notified if this happens, and may request a refund if location is a problem.
To Sign Up:
You must pay by check, Chase QuickPay, or credit card (with PayPal) in advance
- To pay by check, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive mailing address and info.
- To pay by Chase QuickPay – note: you do NOT need a Chase bank account – sign up online at https://chaseonline.chase.com/public/enroll/chasenet/personalinfo.aspx (or simply sign on to an existing Chase account) – Send money to the email@example.com email address. Also, send us an email to let us know your names and information.
- To pay by credit card, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you would like to attend and your names and we will reply with an emailed secure online payment invoice. (Note – $1.50 online payment processing fee will be added for credit card payments. All other forms of payment have no additional charge).
- If you have any problems or questions regarding payment or sign up, please use the contact page to let us know.
Toddler Rocks Frequently Asked Questions:
Will the class material help my student better understand piano or other music lessons in the future?
Yes, all of the concepts, such as music notes and rhythms, immediately translate to the piano and other instruments/voice.
My child is outside the 2-4 year old range. Can they still come?
Yes, younger or older children are welcome to sign up. Simply be aware that the teaching strategies may be too difficult for younger children unless they are very advanced. Older children may grasp concepts faster than the group and may desire additional instruction (which is offered in piano lessons or other classes).
Can siblings sign up as well?
Yes, there are discounts for siblings, and 0-1 year olds are free if accompanying a toddler, (this is not true in the Baby Rocks Program). Contact us for more information on discounts.
What if I have other questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com or 248-291-7735.